Friday 17 July 2009

Real Fiction

A few months ago, I watched the film Stranger than Fiction and loved it. I was really surprised how much I loved it.

I think it was the mix of a great plot, some lovely cinematography and a few really cool mashups of design/technical drawing/schematics and real-life. Loved it.

So then I saw the video embedded below and was reminded of that film - as well as appreciating the message. I might not be Canadian, but I totally get the point of this:


Hellmann’s - It’s Time for Real from CRUSH on Vimeo.

I think I also loved that this was from a HUGE corporation (Hellman's is a Unilever brand). I wonder how much of this is reflecting their corporate mentality...? Oh and it doesn't make me want to by their product. But that's not the point, right?

H/T http://infosthetics.com/

No comments: