Wednesday 3 December 2008

the world is spinning faster....

make it stop!

Okay, maybe not literally, but I'd be quite happy if I learned my lesson, said *enough* and took it at a more manageable pace for a week or ten.

This week, I am mostly working my buns off at work, feeling pretty bad about not seeing J and babyB as much as I'd like and missing keeping aware of what's going on in the outside world.  It feels like I'm a cycle of sleep, wake, work, home, eat, sleep etc etc.  And that's not good.  For anyone.

Does anyone else feel that this year has simply got faster in the past four weeks?  It's not that long since our anniversary, a few weeks earlier, J's birthday and yet those seem like distant (fond) memories.

I want to sing that Randy Stonehill song and be done with it all.  "stop the world, I wanna get off".  Not forever, just to learn my lesson.  Anyone got the handbrake?


No comments: